Blues & Boogie-Woogie by Howard Pancoast
The continuation of Boogie Piano including styles and techniques of blues piano for the intermediate pianist.
19 pieces. 133 Pages.
Stock No.: A102
See example pages from this book:
- Blues & Boogie-Woogie – cover
- Blues & Boogie-Woogie –table of contents
- Blues & Boogie-Woogie –Rolling River Blues (p. 12)
- Blues & Boogie-Woogie – Boogie Woogie Study #1 (p. 30)
- Blues & Boogie-Woogie – The Drunken Sailor (p. 62)
- Blues & Boogie-Woogie – Stormy-Night Blues (p. 86)
Hear more examples from this book HERE
Since music is so easily copied, and all the books have sample
pages shown on the website, music is non-returnable.
Customs or Import Taxes
Packages delivered outside the US may incur customs or import taxes. For all international shipments, we identify the order contents and cost of the order on the custom form, however, we have no control over whether your country will charge customs or import tax when the package arrives. The person who received the order is responsible for paying all customs or import tax. We do not refund customers who refuse shipments or return items because they do not want to pay customs or import taxes. We recommend that you contact your local customs or import office for further information.