Theory for Piano Players – Book 1: Chords and Accompaniments by Howard Pancoast
A play-along practical application of piano theory in three volumes. Vol. 1 Emphasizing Chords and Accompaniment patterns. Extremely useful guide to how to play from a fake book with written out examples of many left hand accompaniment patterns.
Stock No.: A106
See examples from this book:
- Theory for Piano Players – Book 1 – table of contnets
- Theory for Piano Players – Book 1 – Theory for Piano Players (p. 1)
- Theory for Piano Players – Book 1 – Accompaniments & Playing from a Fake Book (p. 15)
- Theory for Piano Players – Book 1 – Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (p. 16)
- Theory for Piano Players – Book 1 – Shuffle Left Hand (p. 21)
- Theory for Piano Players – Book 1 – Hallelujah Chorus (p. 38)
Hear examples from this book in the Recordings Section
Since music is so easily copied, and all the books have sample
pages shown on the website, music is non-returnable.
Customs or Import Taxes
Packages delivered outside the US may incur customs or import taxes. For all international shipments, we identify the order contents and cost of the order on the custom form, however, we have no control over whether your country will charge customs or import tax when the package arrives. The person who received the order is responsible for paying all customs or import tax. We do not refund customers who refuse shipments or return items because they do not want to pay customs or import taxes. We recommend that you contact your local customs or import office for further information.